Children’s dental services provided at Dentistry at Golden Ridge
At Dentistry at Golden Ridge, with adult and children’s dentistry, we ensure everyone in the household gets the care they need. Dr. Jamie Richard, in Golden, Colorado, is a dental professional with experience providing treatments for both children and adults.
What are some children’s dentistry services available at Dentistry at Golden Ridge?
Golden, Colorado, area families can ask about the following services for children:
- Children’s dentistry exams. Your child will receive an examination to assess their oral health and determine what steps need to be taken. This includes checking for signs of decay, as well as evaluating the condition of the tongue, teeth, gums, jaw, spacing, and bite.
- Fluoride treatments. Fluoride is a natural mineral that helps to prevent cavities by strengthening tooth enamel. We may recommend this treatment to help protect your child’s teeth against decay
- Dental sealants. This treatment involves applying a protective coating to the molars where most childhood cavities form. The sealants can last several years before needing to be replaced and are painless for children to receive
- Dental fillings. If your child develops cavities, we may recommend our dental fillings to help restore the health of their teeth. These are made from tooth-colored materials that blend with natural teeth, so they’re barely noticeable
- Professional teeth cleanings. Regular cleaning appointments are essential for maintaining good oral health and preventing decay or other oral problems in growing children. We offer a gentle touch to avoid any discomfort during these appointments and ensure that plaque buildup is prevented
These are just a few services available at Dentistry at Golden Ridge for the children in your family.
Schedule an appointment at our office today!
If you would like to learn more about what we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us at (303) 951-8515 to request an initial consultation appointment and a tour of our state-of-the-art facility.
We look forward to working with you and your children to ensure healthy smiles for life at our practice, located at 755 Heritage Road, Suite #120.